Company posting rules - ClassifiedsFree.eu
- Only companies with residence or branch in Ireland are allowed, companies that operate or do business in the country: Ireland, English language!
- Only one listing per company is allowed in the list of companies. Do not add the same company multiple times!
- It is prohibited to add company entries containing coarse language, offensive statements, meaningless, untrue and deceptive information, information promoting illegal drugs, gambling, online casinos, prescription drugs, tobacco products, smoking, alcohol, copying of data carriers, discrimination, racism, violence or any other content that promotes illegal activities, violates human rights, or is in contradiction with good manners.
- It is prohibited to add to the list of companies such entries that function on the principle of referral programs, affiliate programs, partner programs, provision programs or MLM systems.
- It is prohibited to add company entries typed exclusively or mostly in capital letters.
- Company entries with sexually explicit content (erotic text, images) may only be added to the "Sex services" or "Sex shops" categories. For companies in the "Sex services" or "Sex shops" categories, erotic content is permitted, but pornographic content and pictures showing genitals, sex acts, sexual intercourse are strictly prohibited.
- It is prohibited to add company listing containing a www address (URL), telephone number or e-mail directly in the company name, in the descriptive company name or in the company description. For these contacts, there are fields in the section "Your contact data".
- All companies will be checked by our administrators. If any of the mentioned rules are violated, your company listing will be deleted (without prior notification), or even complete cancellation of your user account on this site may occur.
- If an illegal content is added or if the Portal or other person / firm is impaired, any information about you, including your IP address, may be provided to competent bodies and the party impaired and may be used against you within criminal proceedings.